Nigerian artiste, Timi Dakolo in a recent statement with the Punch Newspaper had made it known that he makes 10 millionaire in a week in responds to the report that his wife, Bukola Dakolo was demanding 10 million naira as legal fees from Pastor Abiodun Fatoyinbo of COZA.
However, Nigerian investigative journalist has fired back at him saying Timi Dakolo is not worth 50 million naira.
Kemi said, “As an investigative Journalist, I do a thorough job investigating people with FACTS! Lies is what ruined Nigeria. On this N10M @timidakolo told Punch he makes in a weekend:
1. Timi doesn’t have a best selling album
2. No best selling song
3. Nobody calls Timi for shows and will pay him more than N1m
4. His brand ambassador deal with landwey is worth N2M a year
5. Records I searched reveal Timi owns a mortgaged house at 8, eMac Oroki street in Gbola Salami Estate, Agungi, Lagos in the Lekki axis. He cant afford to even pay so he got a tenant who lives in the duplex with him.
6. My Auto sales and FRSC Road worthiness search shows Timi and wife own 2 cars: An old 2003 range rover worth N3.5M and a Chevrolet worth N3M
Timi is not even worth 50 million naira. His lawyer Pelumi a trouble maker in his university Student Union days and has lost every single case he’s done. Pelumi is supposed to be Pro Bono meaning all legal services are FREE. The attempt to resort to Blackmail and Extortion of N10M saying it’s the cost of running media adverts of some imaginary apology @busoladakolo thinks @biodunfatoyinbo will give her is purely a SCAM! Timi why not wait till the police report comes in for the criminal case before jumping into a civil case and calling Nigerians “senseless” in the Daily Post?”