Annie Macaulay, a favourite of many celebrities is a Nigerian actress, model, and presenter.
Fans also know Annie to be calm, respectable and gorgeous.
Here are 13 things to know about Annie Idibia:
1. She was born Annie Macaulay on November 13, 1984 in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
2. Annie hails from Eket, Akwa Ibom State.
3. She is the only girl in a family of four children.
4. After the divorce of her parents, she moved to Lagos with her mother.
5. She studied Computer Science at Lagos State University and Theatre Arts at the University of Lagos, both undergraduate courses.
6. She competed at the Queen of All Nations Beauty Pageant and became a runner up.
7. Her first screen feature was in 2Face Idibia’s African Queen.
8. Her Nollywood career into limelight with her roles in Nollywood movies Pleasure and Crime and Blackberry Babes.
9. She has acted in over 50 movies which include First Family, White Chapel, Return of Blackberry Babes, Estate Runs, Unconditional, Obiageli The Sex Machine, Morning After Dark and Beautiful Monster.
10. She owns “BeOlive Hair Studio”, a beauty salon in Atlanta Georgia, USA.
11. She won the award for Fast Rising Actress at the African Entertainment Legend Awards in 2016.
12. She has bagged endorsements with Slim Tea, UK Cosmetic company, L’Avyanna, Coca-cola and Get Fit Technologies.
13. Annie got married to popular singer, 2Face Idibia in May 2012 and they are blessed with 2 children, Isabelle and Olivia.