Ojojo is a snack made from water yam which is absolutely delicious and takes very little time to prepare.
Below is a simple tutorial on how to prepare Ojojo.
- Water yam
- Chopped onions
- Chopped bonnet pepper
- Seasoning cubes
How To Prepare
1. Peel off the skin of the water yam using a knife.
2. Cut the water yam into chunks and grate.
3. Season the grated water yam with, salt, seasoning cubes, crayfish.
4. Add the chopped onions and pepper
5. Heat up oil in a frying pan. When it gets hot, use your hands to scoop out some grated water yam in balls
6. Drop into the hot oil and let it fry till it gets brown on all sides. Take it out of the oil, drain on kitchen paper towel and serve hot.
This video by Sisi Yemmie will also serve as a guide.