Lagos state Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu on Monday approved the appointments of five(5) new Permanent Secretaries in the state to continue his Lagos state administration’s T.H.E.M.E.S agenda.
Ngg.ng gathered that this information was conveyed in a circular released on Monday by the Head of Service, Mr. Hakeem Muri-Okunola, who confirmed the appointments as part of Governor Sanwo-Olu’s giant strides to attain the set objectives espoused in the T.H.E.M.E.S agenda.
The 5 new permanent secretaries includes;
1. Mr. Olujimi Ige, Lagos state ex-Director of Financial Intelligence and Research at the State Treasury Office now the Permanent Secretary at Debt Management Office (DMO).
2. Mrs. Ajenifuja Kafayat Adetokunbo, ex-Director of Finance and Accounts of the State Auditor General, now Permanent Secretary, Parastatal Monitoring Office.
3. Mr. Adeniji Hakeem Oduyinka, ex-Director of Commerce at the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Cooperatives, now Permanent Secretary, Office of the Civic Engagement.
4. Mr. Thorpe Isaac Olusina, ex-Director of Public Affairs, Ministry of Information and Strategy, now Permanent Secretary Public Affairs, Ministry of Information and Strategy which is an upgrade of Director.
5. Dr. Aina Olugbemiga Ayoola, ex-Medical Director at Massey Street Children’s Hospital, now Permanent Secretary Primary Health Board.