Armed terrorists attacked thousands of Paris residents and tourists at Saint-Denis, a French stadium and Bataclan, a theatre, as well as 4 other locations.
An eyewitness told Radio France that the attackers entered inside the Bataclan concert hall firing rifles and shouting “Allah akbar.”
Thus far, about 153 people have been reported dead from the attacks
In new developments, Paris Prosecutor spokeswoman Agnès Thibault-Lecuivre says that eight extremists have been confirmed dead after attacks with seven of them killed in suicide bombings.
Details of the attack:
According to French officials, at least:
112 were killed at the Bataclan theater.14 were killed on Rue Bichat at the site of the Le Petit Cambodge restaurant, in the 10th district.19 died on Rue de Charonne in the 11th district, outside a bar called La Belle Equipe.Four were killed on Avenue de la Republique, in the 10th district.Four people died outside the Stade de France, in Saint-Denis, north of Paris.
• The gunmen are still at large.
• At least 14 people were killed in Le Petit Cambodge.
• 4 attackers were killed, including three who were wearing explosives belts, at Bataclan during the police raid.
• Both al Qaeda and ISIS are suspected to be behind the attacks, although it’s still not clear who’s directly responsible.
• One of the explosions at the Stade de France, home of the French national sports teams, outside Paris appears to be a suicide bombing. A dismembered body, consistent with the aftermath of an explosion from that type of device, was found at the scene.